Being an informed customer
Being an informed customer
Your Cloud. Your Priorities.
Notice: Use of undefined constant ebook - assumed 'ebook' in /var/www/clients/client2/web2/web/wp-content/themes/businesslounge-child/functions.php on line 241
The only constant with IT is that it is constantly changing. Cloud technology intersects with a vast range of supporting technologies which means that developing expertise takes years.
The problem is, you don’t have years.
The longer you wait, the farther behind your organisation falls. Deep down you know that lack of knowledge is holding you back. Not acting is costing you more every day.
But if you’re not an informed customer, the risks are magnified and the likelihood of losing control is magnified.
To reach your goals, you need a map. This means identifying your strategic goals and being informed about how the cloud can support them.
You want to get the right technology from the start to enable future growth and resilience. But the only way to achieve that is by being fully informed about current best practice and how it applies to your cloud environment.
Qirx in a Box guides you through all the stages of development and implementation with training videos and templates to apply your learning.
Working with outside consultants is an effective way to access knowledge and expertise. It also opens you up to the risks associated with losing control.
With Qirx in a Box you’re operating as an informed player in the cloud-based landscape. The comprehensive range of tools and resources enable you to effectively utilise the expertise of outside providers and have confidence in the options they present.
When you have access to the tools and resources required to identify and communicate your requirements, achieving the best outcome is easy.
Working with Qirx in a Box supports you to develop a deep understanding of your organisational needs for growth and clarifies the configuration to best meet those needs. It’s this deep understanding that empowers you to take a flexible approach.
Whether you’re handling the whole process in-house, outsourcing all aspects, or somewhere in between, you’ll feel fully prepared to manage your project while still completing it on time.
Feeling secure in the shifting cloud environment results in the skills required to build a resilient, flexible and adaptable system. Here’s how:
- Save weeks of research with over four hours of educational videos delivered by topic experts. These are bite-sized enabling you to rapidly assimilate the knowledge gained by Qirx over the past 14 years. Take advantage of these to develop the confidence needed to advocate for your ideal cloud landscape.
- Take advantage of a range of business requirement templates to clarify business needs and meet the goals set by your executive team. Bringing a consultant in for this process could take up to 20 days of billable time. Qirx in a Box empowers your team to do it for a fraction of the cost.
- Access comprehensive documentation that identifies the best structure, explains the information to be collected and shows you how to go about it. The outcome is a high quality, professional document that captures all of your business requirements.
If you choose to outsource to third parties from here, you can do so with the foundational knowledge to operate as an informed player. As a result, you’ll secure the best outcome for your organisation now, and long into the future.
To ensure that your vision is brought to life on time and fit for purpose Qirx in a Box also includes the following templates and resources:
- Business Case tools
- User and Functionality requirements
- Functionality and Skills Gap analysis tools
- Project Management templates
- Technical Design specs
- Test and delivery documentation
- Cost calculator
When brought together these ensure your team intimately understands your cloud. By creating in-house cloud experts you aren’t relying on external advice to identify and manage risk. Staffing costs are reduced and knowledge sharing is enhanced for long-term benefits.
When applied to only one pillar of the cloud lifecycle you are looking at up to 200 days of consultancy costs. Multiply that by six and you have an appreciation for the immense cost of applying all of the above across each pillar required to reach digital maturity.
That’s why you need a system that turns everyday IT people into cloud experts.
Qirx in a Box does just that for only $2,125 per month. That’s about a quarter of the FTE for a skilled cloud developer. Investing in Qirx in a Box will save weeks of your time and at least $85,000 in consulting costs.
What will you get for $2,125 per month? Use the Value Demonstrator to find out.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how Qirx in a Box can help you get the knowledge you need.